What information do we collect?
We collect two kinds of information from visitors to this website:
- email sign up in the form of your email address
- site usage information which is collected in log files
Why we collect your data?
We collect your email address so that we can send you your results of the questionnaire. And your browsing data to enhance your experience and to help us improve the website.
If you are a professional organisation, we collect your data to put put your organisation on the map of providers of ABI measurement.
Our reasons for collecting your email data
What email data do we collect and keep?
Your email address only.
If you are a professional organisation, we have a registration form where we collect data to put put your organisation on the map of providers of ABI measurement.
How we use your email data
To send you the questionnaire
If you are a professional organisation, to include you on the map of providers of ABI measurement..
How long we keep your data for and the reasons for this
We will keep your data for up to two years. Then we may ask you to re-opt in to go through the questionnaire again.
Who will we share your data with?
Email delivery service providers like MailChimp. But your data will not be shared with any third parties.
Site usage data
They improve things by:
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
The cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. However if you don’t want the cookies on your computer, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
Our website also uses Google Analytics cookies:
- _UTMA – This randomly generated number is used to determine unique visitors to our site – Expires after 2 years.
- _UTMB – This randomly generated number works with _utmc to calculate the average length of time users spend on our site – Expires after 30 minutes.
- _UTMC – This randomly generated number works with _utmb to calculate when you close your browser – Expires when you close your browser.
- _UTMZ – This is a randomly generated number and information about how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link, organic search or paid search) – Expires after 6 months.
2 The information we collect
3 Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties. You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
4 Who we disclose it to
4.1 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
4.2 If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
4.4 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
6 Accessing and updating your personal information
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish.